Looking for ways to support?
Thank you for being here. The following are some great ways to support my work!
I started this business as a way to use my gifts to empower and inspire globally, AND to support myself and my daughter, as a single mom. These are still my motivations and I could use your help. I want more people who like you—people who value and need my products, posts, and services—to know about me, experience my work, shop with me, invite me to speak, etc.
I do so much and create so much, but I must admit, I’m not the best at self-promotion. I love to create, I love to write, I love to empower. It drives me. Marketing and driving sales, however, make me want to run. So you visiting this page, means the world. You see value in my work, you want to support, and I need your help.
Want to support? Thank you so much!!!
Below, I’ve listed ways that you can support me. Don’t feel obligated to do something monetary. Sharing my posts and writing positive reviews are very important, too. AND please feel free to choose more than one option. I can use all the help I can get. Thank you so much. I appreciate you!
Please choose any of the following options:
– You can send me an Amazon gift card.
I discovered that you can actually send an Amazon gift card of any value! You don’t have to use the presets of $25, $50, $100, etc. if you don’t want to. There’s a little box near the preset amounts where you can type in the exact amount you want to send! So you can send me a gift card for $7 or one for $1,777.77! It’s super flexible, which is a really great. This is a gift I can use in so many different ways, and I love that you can send the amount that is comfortable for you.
To send me a gift card you’ll need this information. My email address for Amazon is firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you so much. Please use the button below to send me an Amazon gift card!
– You can Buy Me a Matcha.
Through the site buymeacoffee.com you can now send me a matcha, which is a $5 gift similar to a tip. It’s the equivalent of saying, “Thanks for that post. Here, buy yourself a cup of coffee.” Since I don’t drink coffee, but I LOVE matcha, I have set mine up for you to buy me a cup of matcha instead. I love this option because it’s the coolest thing to see how appreciative people are of my posts and content. You can give one matcha, or several, as a one-time gift (choose Support tab), or even join a membership to give a specified amount monthly or annually (choose Membership tab). All gifts are truly appreciated! Use the button below to find out more about buy me a matcha.
– You can give via Venmo, Stripe, PayPal or CashApp
Thank you for your support of my work and my message! Your security is important to me. I understand you may prefer to give via sites you’re more familiar with. For this reason, I have supplied giving QR codes and links to give via my Venmo, Stripe, PayPal, and CashApp accounts. Please use any of the sites below to securely send me a one-time, nonrefundable monetary gift of any amount. (By the way, I only receive the gift. I do not receive your card information. The sites process your payments securely, then apply the gift to my account.) Thank you so much for your kindness. Blessings!
Give via Venmo – Use Venmo to securely send a one-time, nonrefundable gift of any amount. As a member of the PayPal family, Venmo is committed to keeping your transactions safe, so you can focus on sending and spending money how you want. Venmo helps protect your transactions with PayPal’s trusted monitoring and encryption technology. Scan the QR code, or use the button below, to give via Venmo.
Give via Stripe – Use Stripe to securely send a one-time, nonrefundable gift of any amount. Millions of companies of all sizes—from startups to Fortune 500s (such as Amazon, Lyft, Shopify, Google, and Zoom)—use Stripe’s software and APIs to accept payments, send payouts, and manage their businesses online. Scan the QR code, or use the button below, to give via Stripe.
Give via PayPal – Use PayPal to securely send a one-time, nonrefundable gift of any amount. PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years, growing into a two-sided network that connects merchants and consumers in more than 200 markets around the world. There are currently 429 million active consumer and merchant accounts on PayPal. Scan the QR code, or use the button below, to give via PayPal.
Give via CashApp – Do you use Cash App on your phone? You can easily, and securely, send a one-time, nonrefundable gift of any amount. Cash App is a financial services platform that uses encryption technology to make sure transfers are secure. Scan the QR code, or use my cashtag $PROUD2BNATURALME on your phone’s app, to give via Cash App.
– You can share my posts, work, and links.
Tap your favorite site icon(s) below to easily view and share my content and products!
– You can write me a 5-Star review on Facebook or Amazon.
A 5-star review will be most supportive as others may not read your words, but they understand the symbolism. Sometimes people are skeptical and want to know what others think of a person, their business, or their products.
You can be hugely helpful to someone who is on the fence, by sharing a 5-star review with your testimony:
- If my posts bless you, encourage you, uplift you, or teach you a new way of being or processing.
- If you’ve purchased/received my products (tees, mugs, keychains, paintings, ceramic sculptures, jewelry, handbags, etc.), you can share how much you love them, or about the great quality.
- If your child has read my book, I’m Proud to Be Natural Me!, or if you’ve watched my read aloud video, you can tell potential readers the value of my book, or your child’s positive reaction/response to it. 5-star Amazon reviews help future readers feel confident they are purchasing a great book. I put my all into it because I want children all around the world to know how beautiful they are. Tap here to leave a glowing 5-star review on Amazon.
- If you love my self-acceptance, natural hair, and other positive posts, you can share why you find those empowering or the impact the images have had on you/your family.
- If you’ve been in my workshops, or your child has, you can share how powerful the experience was or insights you gained.
- If you’re a student in my course, Healing Our Families: Healing the Parent-Child Relationship, you can share what you gained from the course. You can leave a review on Udemy inside the course. The review is available after you complete Lesson 2. Tap here to visit Udemy and leave a 5-star review.
- If my blog has been inspiring, encouraging, or given you a boost or guidance, please share that on my Facebook Reviews page. Thank you so much!
Please tap here to leave a 5-star review on Facebook!
– You can leave Me a Positive Message
I love positive feedback! Messages about how my work has helped, inspired, or empowered you are so encouraging for me. If my blog resonates with you, I want to hear about it. If you love a product you saw, or purchased, let me know. If you see value in the work I do, and the content I share. Please leave a positive comment below.
Maybe you don’t want to share your message publicly. You can send me a positive message here. Send me a message.
I read all messages and they truly matter to me. You matter to me. Thanks for being here!
Whichever way you choose to support, thank you. I can’t do this without you, and I so appreciate you.
Marlene Dillon Empowerment Specialist