Looking for a dynamic speaker to facilitate powerful workshops for your students or parents? Do you need a speaker who can actually keep students engaged?
Hi! I’m Marlene Dillon Empowerment Specialist and I love to facilitate powerful, trajectory-shifting conversations. My workshops are far from boring, where I stand at the front of the room and drone on while participants doze off and scroll social media. My workshops are engaging. All participants (yes, even the most “I don’t want to be here” students) eagerly interact and we have a phenomenal, transformative time.
Through my empowerment workshops, I:
- … inspire, uplift, support, and empower participants to reconnect to their greatness.
- … teach girls to believe in themselves and choose relationships that support their goals.
- … teach children they are lovable and that their dreams are possible.
- … teach parents how to communicate with their children and rebuild strained relationships.
Girls Empowerment Workshops
Although I speak to all genders, I specialize in girls empowerment. There is a certain energy and honesty that fills the room and allows girls to feel safe to be themselves. We have powerful conversations about insecurities and self-worth, self-esteem and forgiveness. Our talks are both vulnerable and healing and it’s so beautiful to see how the girls come together as S.I.S.T.A.S.
Mission: to empower middle school and high school girls in the areas of self-esteem, peer pressure, and academic excellence.
- Middle school and high school girls, especially those with behavioral challenges
- One hour workshop (during school hours) to support social emotional learning goals
- Currently serving Chicago and surrounding suburbs
If you’d like to host an empowerment talk, please fill out the form below for more information.
All photos taken prior to Covid.
Parent Empowerment Workshops
As you may know, I am a Udemy instructor of the powerful parenting communication course, Healing Our Families: Healing the Parent-Child Relationship. In this 6-week course, I teach parents how to remove barriers to communication with their children.
If we want our children to thrive, we have to recognize our pivotal role. In this course, I teach parents how our verbal and nonverbal communication impacts our children’s behavior, moods, success and so much more. I don’t just teach about problems, I help parents get to the heart of the issues and provide solutions.
If you’d like to host a parenting empowerment talk, please fill out the form below for more information.