Marlene Dillon, CEO/Owner
Hi! I’m Marlene and I.U.S.E. people!
It brings me great joy to Inspire, Uplift, Support, and Empower everyone I meet.
- I teach girls to believe in themselves and choose relationships that support their goals.
- I teach children that their dreams are possible and that they are lovable.
- I teach parents to communicate with their children in healthy ways.
- I am an artist, author, blogger, course creator, fashion & graphic designer, inspirational speaker, and songwriter
- I am the mom of an amazing, hilarious, and multi-talented tween
- I create: books, courses, blogs, products and videos to help rebuild children’s self-confidence and to teach parents to do the same.
About MDillon Designs & Publishing
I created MDillon Designs & Publishing nearly 20 years ago to share my gifts of graphic design and writing.
Over the years, it has evolved to become a hub for so many amazing offerings. It has been my pleasure to help many small business owners embrace the reality of their new businesses with logos, business cards, and letterheads. In the past, I have supported new parents with custom birth announcements, couples with anniversary invitations, and churches with event programs and outdoor signage. Now, I provide many of those items as templates in my online store, to empower business owners and event planners to easily customize and order independently.
In 2014, I published a picture book that empowers children to love themselves as is. This book caused a major pivot for MDillon Designs & Publishing. I’m Proud to Be Natural Me! became more than a book, it became my brand. The characters evolved into an online store of personalized gifts and birthday supplies featuring children of color, in every shade, celebrating their natural features. The story evolved into speaking events, empowerment workshops for girls and parents. The parenting workshops have now evolved into online parenting communication courses.
The common thread throughout my work is my desire to use my gifts to support others to love themselves and embrace their divine purpose.
The mission of MDillon Designs & Publishing is to use creativity to acknowledge the forgotten, give voice to the voiceless, and teach the world that “we are ALL beautiful as is.”
- Facebook Page: MDillon Designs & Publishing
- Purchase I’m Proud to Be Natural Me! on Amazon!
- Purchase The Lonely Prince on Amazon!
- Follow my daily posts Marlene Dillon Empowerment Specialist
- View my online store!
- Need and Inspirational Boost?
- and most importantly Mom to the most phenomenal daughter!
Ordering Info for Retailers:
- Title: I’m Proud to Be Natural Me!
- ISBN: 978-0-692-24320-6
- Distributor: Ingram Book Company
- Publisher: MDillon Designs & Publishing
- Click here to download I’m Proud to Be Natural Me! Fact Sheet