I’m Proud to Be Natural Me! is a movement of self-love created by author and designer Marlene Dillon. It’s bigger than a hairstyle or hair texture; it’s about the beliefs that run deep beneath the surface.
I’m Proud to Be Natural Me! is also a beautiful picture book,
for ages 3 to 7, that teaches children that “we are ALL beautiful as is.”
View this post on Instagram
About yesterday… 😍Amazing time on #Chicago's #Westside empowering #girls at #LAMP! Great women there mentoring children in the neighborhood with such love and great energy. Keeping the attention of a room of energetic 4-14 year olds for the 1.5 hours I was there is such a win. We had a great time. 💕 *Want me to visit your school, daycare, church, organization? http://improudtobenaturalme.com/empowerment-workshops/ #publicspeaking #Lawndale # #girlsempowerment #naturalhair #representationmatters
A child’s confidence begins to erode very early in life
so this narrative was written to build your child’s self-confidence with each turn of the pages. As this little girl embraces her beauty, it is my desire that your child will embrace their own.
Ms. Dillon facilitates parenting workshops throughout the year at local institutions, libraries, churches, etc. The time is always powerful. You definitely want to be a part!
If you’d like to host a parenting workshop at your institution, please visit our Empowerment page for more details.
What You Can Expect
- Gain helpful tips on building your child’s self-esteem
- Create a customized blueprint for your child’s self-concept
- Learn how to avoid unintentionally eroding your child’s confidence
About Marlene Dillon (Author/Designer/Speaker)
- Owner of MDillon Designs & Publishing
- Author of I’m Proud to Be Natural Me!
- Author of The Lonely Prince
- Empowerment Speaker
- Designer (Graphic & Fashion)
- Writer (Blogger & Songwriter)
- and most importantly Mom to the most phenomenal daughter!
Marlene Dillon is a multi-talented mom with a passion for empowering others. She specializes in connecting with young ladies in a way that leads to positive changes regarding how they view themselves and how they interact with others. Utilized in schools, libraries, and churches for her empowering talks for girls and parents, Ms. Dillon loves to uplift, support, and empower everyone she meets.
Please use the easy links below to share I’m Proud to Be Natural Me! with your network! For more information, visit our contact page.
Ordering Info for Retailers:
- Title: I’m Proud to Be Natural Me!
- ISBN: 978-0-692-24320-6
- Distributor: Ingram Book Company
- Publisher: MDillon Designs & Publishing
- Click here to download I’m Proud to Be Natural Me! Fact Sheet